Friday, November 8, 2019

On self relives part 5

Nothing can bring you peace but your self 
I believe this to be true because you cant relies on other people to bring you peace
He carries ruins to ruins
I believe this means that he would do anything even the unthinkable
All men plume themselves on the improvement of society, and no man improves.
Society never advances
if we don't improve society wont improve 
cause and effect
Society is a wave. The wave moves onward, but the water of which it is composed does not. The same particle does not rise from the valley to the ridge. 
society can improve without "us"
O father, O mother, O wife, O brother, O friend, I have lived with you after appearances hitherto. Henceforward I am the truth's. Be it known unto you that henceforward I obey no law less than the eternal law. 

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little mind
true to integery 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journal 4/28/20

If I were to write a book about life during the Coronavirus Pandemic of 2020 I would title it the lost kids. I would name it that for the re...